OK….so in case anyone else runs across this problem….apparently the passwords for word press also change with the mycharleston passwords. After a crazy, hectic day I found myself sitting in the library downtown trying desperately to remember the password for the blog site…(my home computer has it stored in there so I never have to worry about it) anyways….there I was, swearing up and down that I had entered the right password. Everything I tried was a “no-go”. I finally get back home after taking yet another final this week ( early finals yay!) I got on the home computer and discovered that somehow this blog website knows all about my mycharleston password….for me….this is just craziness. Why can’t we just store our passwords and get on with it!?!?!??! Life would be sooooo much easier for everyone.
Anyways….this weeks discussions in class were….well….awesome. I don’t think I’ve really seen us all as on top of things as we were….good job everyone. (And I didn’t forget the blog post this week – another milestone ) I especially have been mulling over the whole issue of constraints causing us to be enabled. This has really been evident for me this week. Coursework in most of my classes has been causing lots of constraints….on time, energy, effort, ability (to get resources etc) However, at the same time…these constraints have allowed me to enable myself to “make it all work”, to find ways to coordinate resources, conserve energy and refocus effort and time. Maybe this is why I’ve actually gotten to the whole blogging this “relatively” on time. Anyways, I just never have thought of constraints as a vehicle for enabling. But, it really is true!