I have found that as an English major I am particularly sensitive to other people’s grammar. This was sent to me by a friend. I figured we could all use a laugh right about now.
22A Glebe Street, Room 102
hours: T 11-12 R 3-4:30
- Research for penguin brief « hollysavagemedia2012and13 on What Makes a Knight?: Exploring the Characteristics of Knighthood in the texts of Ashmole 61
- architectos en Girona on Marshal McLuhan for Medieval Times
- arquirectura Barcelona on 29 March: Jessica Ellis (McGuire)
- Architecto En Barcelona on Understanding Chaucer In Terms of Ashmole 61
- ADT Corpus Christi on Women in the Middle Ages aka My Paper Topic!