Note: you must be in range of our network to successfully complete the instructions below.
- From the desktop, click on the wireless icon on the taskbar.
- Click on the eduroam network.
- Make sure that Connect automatically is checked.
- Enter your full CofC e-mail address and your MyCharleston password (not your e-mail password, which might be different).
- Click Connect.
- After a moment, Windows should indicate that you are connected.
If the computer does not connect, restart the computer and try our wireless setup tool, which performs troubleshooting. If your computer still can’t connect, visit Student Computing Support for additional help.