At the start of each semester (Fall, Spring, and Maymester), students receive an allocation of 300 free pages (i.e. $15 credit). A few notes about this allocation:
- Your printing allocation only applies to the black & white student printers in the Addlestone Library computer lab and Education Center. It cannot be used with the color printer or public printer in the Addlestone computer lab.
- Your allocation resets each semester. There is no rollover.
- If you use up your print allocation, additional printing costs 5¢ per page, payable in Cougar Cash by swiping your card at the release station.
- To print using Cougar Cash, you must register your Cougar Card at the self-service station at the Information Desk.
- Important: If your Cougar Card is registered and your free printing is exhausted, additional printing will deduct Cougar Cash without additional notification
- Use print preview! We will only reprint jobs in the event of technical problems. We do not reprint in the event of problems caused by the user, so be sure your document looks the way you want it to before printing it.