Note: you must be in range of our network to successfully complete the instructions below.
- Click on the wireless network icon near the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the eduroam network.
- Make sure that Remember this network is checked.
- Enter your full CofC e-mail address and your MyCharleston password (not your e-mail password, which might be different).
- After a moment, the wireless network icon should indicate that you are connected.
If the computer does not connect, restart the computer and try our wireless setup tool, which performs troubleshooting. If your computer still can’t connect, visit Student Computing Support for additional help.