What We Do
Our services are divided into two tiers. Basic services are handled by the Information Desk staff, while more detailed work is performed by our technicians.
Services available at the Information Desk include:
- Assistance with common software
- Wireless setup
- Help with lab printers
- Assistance using scanners and microform readers
Services available from SCS technicians include:
- Malware removal
- Hardware diagnostics
- Troubleshooting connectivity problems
What We Don’t Do
While we try to be flexible, there are some services we are unable to provide. Most notably, we do not perform:
- Hardware repairs – We do not fulfill warranties, and for liability reasons we do not perform some hardware repairs, e.g. screen replacement.
- Phone support – We’re not a call center, and most of what we do would be difficult or impossible to walk clients through over the phone. If you need assistance, please visit us in the Addlestone Library.