Printing in the computer lab is very different from printing directly to a printer like you are familiar with. Please read the instructions below to familiarize yourself with how the system works.
As always, if you need assistance, please ask at the information desk and we will assist you.
Addlestone Lab & Education Center Printing
- The printing system uses your login information to identify you. If you sit down at a computer somebody else has already logged into, you won’t be able to retrieve your documents.
- Select CofC-Cloudprint or CloudPrint as your printer
- Double-sided printing is available; you must select it in your program’s print options before sending your document to the print server
- Log into the release station next to the printer using your MyCharleston credentials and then click Print for each document you still want. The document will then print at the printer next to that release station.
- Note: you are not charged for printing until this step
- To print from your own laptop, visit our Mobility Print page for instructions on setting up your computer.
- You must be connected to the eduroam network to print to our printers.