The Commercial Real Estate Finance (CREF) program at the College of Charleston School of Business is raking in more career-boosting advantages for its ready-to-work students. Recently, the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM) named CofC’s School of Business a university alliance partner for its undergraduate real estate program.
- Student Entrepreneurs Put Business Skills in Action at Holiday Marketplace
- CofC Dominates at the 2022 SC Innovates Pitch Competition
- Mueller Named Co-Chair of South Carolina International Trade Coalition
- Professor Suanne Ansari Breaks Down “Poison Pill” Defense
- Business Major Finds Representation, Family, and Purpose in Internship Program