College of Charleston Home
  • About
  • Academics
  • Admissions
  • Campus Life
  • Honors College
  • News and Events
  • Graduate School
  • Library
  • Athletics
  • Giving
  • Simple Calendar

• Simple Calendar

Ask the Cougar

Blogs

RSS
Print Page
Bookmark and Share
  • June 19, 2017

New Pre-Law Advisor

On July 1, 2017, I will be stepping down as pre-law advisor and director of the pre-law program. I am pleased to announce that my colleague in the Department of Philosophy, Richard Nunan, will be the new director and pre-law advisor. You can contact him with your questions about law school at nunanr@cofc.edu.

It has been my privilege to serve in this position since 2011. Over that time, we have created a popular new concentration in Politics, Philosophy and Law and a non-credit LSAT prep class in May. We have made the annual Constitution Day lecture into a signature event on campus, and hosted many other lectures and discussions on the law and the law school admissions process. I have worked with hundreds of students who have gone on to succeed in law school and beyond. I thank all the many administrators, faculty, staff, and students who have helped to support the program, and I know that under Richard’s direction, the program is positioned to support our pre-law students into the indefinite future.

If you need to contact me in particular, I will not be hard to find. Just come by my new office as chair of the Department of Philosophy (14 Glebe Street, room 200), or email me at krasnoff@cofc.edu.

I wish everyone a very pleasant summer.

Larry Krasnoff
    Professor of Philosophy
    Director, Pre-Law Program

This entry was posted in News
Stay Connected
-