- Study Skills Seminar: Read and Remember! Wednesday, February 1 at 6 pm and Thursday, February 2 at 4 pm, Lightsey Center room 344
- Feb. 10, Civil Rights Brown Bag Lunch – Noon – Tate Center, room 132 – bring your lunch and join the Department of History for a lecture by Jon Hale (Teacher Education) and Robert Chase (Avery Research Center for African American History & Culture)
- Mar. 3-11 – Spring break
- Mar. 12 – Midterm grades available
- Mar. 19 – Last day to withdraw from a spring 2012 course
All calendars for the semester (academic, registration, exam schedule) as well as breaks and holidays can be found on the Registrar’s website at: http://registrar.cofc.edu/calendars/index.php
Students may run their own degree audit using Degree Works!
Degree Works is a web based degree audit application and academic advisement tool that provides a clear and convenient method for students and advisors to track degree progress.
- To access Degree Works: Students can login to MyCharleston – go to the Academic Services Tab – Open Degree Works
Academic Advising & Planning Center:
Degree worksheets, advising contacts, student resources, general education requirements:
Email email@example.com if you have questions about work orders, moving out, housing, or wish to share comments regarding the residence hall or residence life issues. This is the general email address for the Office of Residence Life.
Questions or comments about Dining Services?
Email the customer service area at DiningServicesCustomerService@cofc.edu if you have questions about meal plans, dining, payment, food choices, or hours of operation.
- Visit our Dining Services website for more information www.cofc.edu/diningservices
If you have questions about the ebill please contact the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-953-5572. Provide your student’s full name and CWID (College Wide Identification Number) in any correspondence.
Become an Authorized User:
All billing information is sent to the student’s campus email account – to receive the student’s bill you must be an Authorized User! If you have any questions email email@example.com. A payment plan for each semester is available. Check it out at: http://treasurer.cofc.edu/
To unsubscribe or change your CofC Parent Listserv settings:
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change your listserv settings to Digest form (this setting will send you one email with all postings from the day): Go to the parent webpage at www.cofc.edu/parents and click on the Parent Listserv link. From this page enter your email and scroll down to the bottom. Select your option and submit.
Websites about grades, probation, scholastic attainment:
- http://registrar.cofc.edu/grades/index.php – Grades
- http://registrar.cofc.edu/ferpa/index.php – FERPA & Request to view records form
- http://undergrad.cofc.edu/academic-resources/gpa-calculators.php – GPA calculators
- http://undergrad.cofc.edu/academic-standards/scholastic-attainment.php – Minimum Scholastic Attainment
- http://undergrad.cofc.edu/academic-standards/academic-probation.php – Academic Probation
- http://undergrad.cofc.edu/academic-standards/probation-faqs.php – FAQs Academic Probation
- http://undergrad.cofc.edu/forms/complete-withdrawal.php – Withdrawal form
- http://undergrad.cofc.edu/contact-us/index.php – Undergraduate Academic Services Contacts (this office handles academic probation, dismissal, withdrawal, and Leave of Absences)
- Undergraduate Academic Services: Information about withdrawing: http://undergrad.cofc.edu/forms/complete-withdrawal.php
- Office of the Registrar – Forms for requesting a transcript, access to grades, etc. http://registrar.cofc.edu/forms/index.php
Advising@cofc.edu – Questions about academic advising, course selection, academic advisor
DiningServicesCustomerService@cofc.edu – Questions about meal plans, dining, payment
FinancialAid@cofc.edu – Questions about financial aid, awards, loans, grants, scholarships
MailServices@cofc.edu – Questions about mail services for students, shipping, mailboxes
Reslife@cofc.edu – Questions about residence halls, repairs, room changes, issues with roommates
Treasurer@cofc.edu – Questions about bill payment, payment plans
firstname.lastname@example.org – General questions or referral to campus services
email@example.com – Questions about First-Year Experience coursework