Ponticuli is the Latin word for “bridges.” Ponticuli communicates my role to College of Charleston faculty: connect you to the people, ideas, and tools needed to enhance and reach teaching and learning objectives.
Nota bene: Episodes 1-10 are created exclusively for the College of Charleston community. Episodes 11 and following are public-facing under the license CC BY 4.0.
- Episode 12 – A Look Inside the 2020 African American Studies Film Festival with Professor Anthony Greene
- Episode 11 – Rethinking the Final Project with Professor Liana Hakobyan
- Episode 10 – Dr. Charissa Owens and Faculty Diversity
- Episode 9 – Professor Kameelah Martin and The Lemonade Reader
- Episode 8 – Flipgrid with Professor Hanahan
- Episode 7 – Body and Mind Resources on CofC Campus
- Episode 6 – Dr. Henry Roediger on Memory and Learning
- Episode 5 – Professor Slucki and the Un-essay
- Episode 4 – Cultivating Soft Skills with Professor Bourdier
- Episode 3 – Creating a Film Festival with Professor Crabtree (AAS)
- Episode 2 – Spatial Narratives with Professor Koellner
- Episode 1 – Weatherproofing the Classroom with Professor Viñas De Puig