With Who: Zonta International
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Type of Employment: Full-time
Position Description: Zonta International seeks a Webmaster and Communications Senior Associate who is as passionate about supporting service and advocacy for women’s rights as we are.
As a key team member in the communications department, you will work in collaboration with internal colleagues and key volunteers to support strategies and deliver relevant information that is engaging and inspirational. You will be the primary owner of the content for the organization’s websites and assist in maintaining and developing content and images for publications, social media channels, and key assets.
You are a global thinker who is prepared to step into an ever-changing, interactive environment. You are ready to learn about the world of service club organizations, to serve our members who come from 63 countries and to advocate for the advancement of women and promote women’s rights as human rights.
- Ownership for Zonta.org website including website content, updates links, and files.
- Create and maintain special websites for campaigns, focused programs, and biennial convention.
- Collaborate on the graphic design of website headers, images, buttons, etc.
- Manage website document and image file library.
- Edit and post member-submitted content for website and newsletters.
- Create high quality, multimedia content for all digital marketing channels including social media and email communications (video editing, infographics, etc.)
- Monitor digital analytics, conversions and social media mentions and provide monthly reports
- Expert proofreading and editorial on documents, scripts, and slides as requested.
- Convention support for presentations, publications, signage and general communication needs.
- Technical support on live and recorded webinars.
- Development of custom web forms, surveys, and other technical ‘plug-in’ website tools.
- Respond to inquiries and member service requests received through general email accounts.
- Work on special projects and other duties as required helping to promote the success and mission of Zonta International and the Zonta International Foundation.
- Remain current with the latest digital marketing practices to further drive the success of the organization.
- Support the communications department in monitoring and reporting on performance supporting established biennial goals.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will possess a positive outlook and the ability to easily navigate amongst Zonta’s departments and key focus areas.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred along with two to four years of relevant work experience.
- Intermediate skills with website maintenance and design, HTML, and content management or association management system (Zonta utilizes DNN, WordPress and iMIS RiSE).
- Basic skills with design platforms such as Adobe InDesign, Canva, etc.
- Intermediate experience in content creation, writing across diverse mediums and for internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable to manage social media channels from a corporate perspective (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills that are relatable to members whose first language is not English.
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines, yet able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience working in a non-profit environment (membership organizations, charity or academic entities preferred) or marketing agency desired.
- Competency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint desired.
- The individual must have the ability to work extended hours/weekends when required around major projects or publication deadlines.
- This is an office-based position with the ability to work from home two days a month. There is flexibility in selecting primary work hours as approved by the department manager.
Apply (or see more information): Submit your application today via the Alumni Career Center! (Technical difficulties? Please contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at 843-953-5630 for assistance.) Or search other opportunities on the portal: https://alumnijobs.cofc.edu/jobs