2019 Lowcountry Regional Science and Engineering Fair will be held on April 09, 2019!

The 2019 LRSEF will be held in the College Center at trident Technical College on April 09, 2019. Please visit our website at lhsm.cofc.edu for more details.

13 thoughts on “2019 Lowcountry Regional Science and Engineering Fair will be held on April 09, 2019!

1. I am willing to judge finals or be a category judge for Biological Sciences or Psychology/Behavioral Sciences

2. Great! Thank you very much. Look forward to meeting with you in April. What grade level would you like to judge?

3. I am willing to judge projects in the behavioral sciences (anthropology, psychology, sociology, etc.). Dr. Charles Smedley, Department of Behavioral Sciences, Charleston Southern University, Charleston, SC 29423

csmedley@csuniv.edu

4. I would be happy to help judge. My background is chemical engineering & environmental engineering, and would be happy to help with any projects related to those fields (chemistry, biology, environmental science, etc.).

Also, last year I selected a couple of water-related projects for awards from the American Water Works Association. AWWA intends to make those awards again this year. Please let me know if you need any information on those awards.

Nate Medford
    Plant Engineer
    Charleston Water System
    MedfordNS@CharlestonCPW.com

5. If you still need me I am happy to judge 5th-8th grade in any of the physical or environmental sciences.
    Robin Berlinsky
    School of Education Health and Human Performance
    Executive Director of Engaging Creative Minds

6. Thank you very much! Yes, it would be great if you could be a judge this year as well. We look forward to having you in April.