- Informal Text Selection and Rationale
- Draft: Formal Text Selection and Rationale
- Final Formal Text Selection and Rationale
- Wednesday, 3/23: Draft (hard copy) of Title, intro moves, and “dueling” thesis statements
- Friday, 3/25: Annotated Bibliography due in Oaks by 5 pm
- Monday 3/28: Proposal: post to blog by start of class
- Wednesday 3/30: Draft: CVC (2 hard copies) for peer review
- Friday, April 1: CVC Final in OAKS by 8pm
- Tuesday 4/5 by 8pm in OAKS: Complete Draft of Final Project: This is your CVC revised plus the Close-Reading Capstone and Conclusion (one-on-one conferences will be held later this week).
- Monday, 4/11: two hard copies of revised Final Project in class for peer review
- Final presentations Monday of this week.
- Thursday, 4/21 by midnight: Final Project due in OAKS