Degree tracking forms for 2012-2013 now available

Degree tracking forms for the 2012-2013 academic year have now been updated on the International Studies website:

The forms have been improved from last year in that they are now editable, “live” documents which you can use throughout the year to record courses taken and include courses transferred from other institutions.  This will improve your ability to stay on track and gauge your progress toward a degree.

Use these forms in preparation for, or in response to, advising meetings; when determining which courses to take in upcoming semesters; or, when looking to use study abroad courses to fulfill certain degree requirements.