As we all keep an eye on Hurricane Florence, now is the time to prepare.
– Update your CougarAlert emergency contact information in MyCharleston.
– Update your Emergency Evacuation Plan information in MyCharleston.
– Back up College-related files to OneDrive (faculty/staff) and Google Drive (students).
– Protect your computer equipment.
– Know which applications might be down during and immediately following a hurricane.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to review the entire Information Technology Hurricane Preparedness Guide at http://it.cofc.edu/emergency-preparedness.