SERVICE: Campus-wide Application Maintenance
IMPACT: Potential intermittent access to all campus applications during this maintenance window.
DATE: Saturday, June 6, 2015
TIME: 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM
OVERVIEW: On Saturday, June 6th at 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM, Information Technology will perform maintenance on equipment that supports ALL campus applications. This scheduled maintenance will patch security vulnerabilities and provide other updates as needed. Please note that this maintenance affects ALL campus applications including but not limited to:
- Faculty and Staff Exchange Email (cofc.edu)
- Echo 360
- Vision CAD (Public Safety)
- VPN (remote connections)
- Physical Plant CMI (monitors campus HVAC and power systems)
- CofC Mobile Apps
- College Website/Webpages
- Cougar Alert (users will receive alerts via all methods except email since Exchange will be unavailable)
- Blogs.cofc.edu (users will not be able to edit content but blogs will be online)
All networking services including wired and wireless will be intermittent for above listed applications.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: IT publishes all scheduled maintenance on the IT blog at http://blogs.cofc.edu/it/. We encourage you to check this site often to be aware of scheduled preventative maintenance. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Information Technology Helpdesk at (843) 953-3375 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to upgrade service.