Thank you for attending the Tech Fair last week! We thought that it was a great success and we plan to offer the event again next year. It was a great seeing new and familiar faces and showcasing the services and support that we offer to the campus. Likewise, we hope that you learned something new and had an opportunity to ask questions and get answers! You can view pictures of the event on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ITCofC.
We would like to thank Joe Snecinski, Aramark, the Copy Center, Business Affairs, Academic Affairs, and the Office of New Student Programs for their help and support! Whether it was handling last minute requests, donating money for food and beverages, helping set-up, or loaning signs, we couldn’t have pulled it off without you.
The raffle winners:
All winners can stop by the IT front desk in Bell 5th floor to pickup your prizes.
- Alex Pappas, School of Business – Gift basket provided by Sea Island (Digital Scavenger Hunt Winner!)
- Sean Bear, Academic Advising and Planning Center – $25 gift certificate for Juanita Greenbergs
- Angela Flenner, Library – $25 gift certificate for Juanita Greenbergs
- Cristi Schultz, Physical Plant – Bag of swag from the Office of Student Life
- David Katz, Treasurer – 1 lunch voucher provided by Aramark
- Tim Agee, Fire and EMS – 2 basketball tickets provided by the Cougar Club
- Christine Ragusa, School of Humanities and Social Sciences – 1 lunch voucher provided by Aramark
- Cherise Browder, Institutional Advancement – Bag of swag from the Office of Student Life
- Garrett Mitchener, School of Sciences and Mathematics – 2 tickets to a music concert provided by the Department of Music
- Melissa Ingersoll, School of Sciences and Mathematics – The College Chronicles novel series authored by Kelly Owen
- Elijah Siegler, School of Humanities and Social Sciences – Charging station provided by Information Technology
- Josh Bryson, Athletics – 1 lunch voucher provided by Aramark