Title: Student Research Assistant
Description: The student research assistant provides a wide variety of essential supportive duties to staff at the Riley Center, including, but not limited to:
• Developing literature reviews and annotated bibliographies as assigned.
• Providing miscellaneous administrative support to full time staff, such as copying, proof reading, and filing.
• Becoming familiar with software including Qualtrics, Canva, Tableau, and Excel.
• Assisting with reporting efforts by helping staff members create materials for both presentation and distribution (graphs, charts, tables, etc.).
• Managing and coordinating special events and meetings as needed.
In addition, the Student Research Assistant is expected to take on additional duties as needed and assigned andmay take on special projects as their performance and time allows.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, November 20.