The Opportunity: Represent the Honors student body on the faculty committee that supports the Honors College. The Honors Committee provides input on essential functions like Honors College admissions decisions, the Honors courses to be offered, and strategic planning.
- Network with faculty
- Develop leadership skills
- Help shape the future of the Honors College
How to Apply: Application form + resume + statement of interest; submit all completed materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 5.
Honors Committee Student Representative Application
- The applicant must be a sophomore, junior or senior and in good standing in the Honors College.
- The applicant must be available to attend bi-monthly meetings of the Honors Committee.
- The applicant must be interested in developing leadership skills and working with faculty, as well as, committed to fairly representing fellow honors students in curricular, procedural, and admissions decisions.
Applicant must submit the following items for consideration:
- Typed application form
- Up to a 250-word statement of interest
Submit this application with all supporting documentation to: Mary Moser, 10 Green Way or via email to email@example.com by October 5, 2023.
Students considered for the position will be invited for an interview, and student representatives will be notified of their selection by October 13, 2023.
By submitting this application, you give permission to the Honors Committee to review your transcript for eligibility.