Natalist, a women’s health startup focused on products with a net-zero plastic footprint, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our small team as a Business Generalist. This entry-level role will expose the selected candidate to a variety of aspects within the business to include but not limited to production operations, inventory management, marketing, sales, and customer service. This position would report to our CEO, who would provide high-level direction on each project and partner with you to bring the most value to the brand in this dynamic role.
[toggle title_open=”Read Less” title_closed=”Job Description and Application Instructions” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]
Natalist is a venture-backed women’s health startup that makes beautiful, doctor-approved fertility and pregnancy essentials with a net-zero plastic footprint. We sell directly to consumers online (natalist.com) as well as in select retailers. We are proud to be funded, founded, and led by moms and are committed to supporting women with only the best.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee Customer Service procedures and operations, ensuring customer complaints and inquiries are properly tracked, resolved and distilled into future product improvements
- Help grow sales by engaging with customers on multiple online platforms (e.g. Target.com, Instagram) ensuring customers have a good experience with the brand and any concerns are addressed
- Support social media team and special projects
- Manage and grow our VIP, affiliate, and influencer groups
Product and Operations
- Oversee inventory management and fulfillment procedures of Charleston warehouse/office
- Assist with purchasing efforts and receipt of inbound shipments
- Collaborate with Operations Manager on global supply chain operations and support with retail relations
- Assist with office management, asset acquisition/management, and operations as needed
- BA in Business Administration or related field
- Marketing and/or Supply chain management coursework or experience a plus ● Flexible and interested in learning and growing with the brand
- Great business etiquette and can communicate detailed information well ● Team player who works really well with others. You are the person everyone wanted to be assigned with for a group project.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and take on multiple projects with ease ● Strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Organized and adapts to new technologies quickly
- Upbeat and positive; you bring a “we can do this” attitude wherever you go ● Excited about the opportunity to grow into new roles as the company grows
What it’s like to work here
Natalist is headquartered in Charleston, SC. Natalist seeks to be a place where team members feel purpose, balance and motivation to do their best work. You’re a good fit for us if you:
- Work smart. You constantly look for efficiencies and push yourself and others to excellence.
- Are intellectually curious. You’re intrigued by the idea of uncovering information that leads to solutions for our customers.
- Consider yourself a “good human.” You value honesty, trust, and treating others with respect. The “Golden Rule” rings true for you.
- Are creative. You think of unique solutions and have an appreciation for both beauty and function. You like building things from scratch.
Stage 1: Virtual chat with our CEO
Stage 2: Virtual interview with key team members (CWHO, Brand Mgr., Operations Mgr.) Stage 3: References
Stage 4: Offer
Natalist offers competitive health coverage, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
Interested? Please apply using this form. Deadline to apply is August 15, 2021.