Students and Recent Graduates

2008 graduate Antony Reiderer receives post as Principal Planner for Salt Lake City.

Antony tells us via facebook:
“I’m pleased to share with you that I’ve accepted a Principal Planner position with the City of Salt Lake City, and that I’ll be moving out there to start work at the end of the month.
Though I will surely miss much about Omaha, I’m excited to try a new city on for size and to live in the same place as my sister, brother-in-law, dog niece, and feline niece and nephew.
Over the past three years or so here in Omaha, I’ve been really lucky to make a number of awesome friends, help teach the great kids and young adults of Bellevue East High School Colorguard, support the important work of Restoration Exchange Omaha, and work with the amazing people at RDG Planning & Design.
I look forward to staying in touch with all the people who have made my time in Omaha so great. To each of you, thank you so much for being a part of my life here. I hope I get to see each and every one of you before I head west.
The world is too small a place to ever say goodbye, so I’ll just say that I’ll see ya’ll around!!”