As the weather gets cooler, and after all the Halloween candy is consumed, we turn our attention to the remaining weeks of the year. These are special times in which we surround ourselves with friends and family, thankful for their love and friendship. Whether you’re hosting or guesting Thanksgiving this year, you could probably use some inspiration for travel or cooking.
- Flying home on a student budget can take some creativity, but The Dakota Student offers some options for anyone looking to find a bargain.
- If you’re a new pet owner, you might be weighing the options to travel with your new companion. CitySpur covers all the basics to keep you and your pet happy travelers.
- The Indie Travel Podcast talks about how to pack and when to book, and the best way to get from the airport to the house or hotel.
- Are you frying a turkey this year? Local blogger, Heather, has some very useful tips on how to make it a success. I encourage you to read the rest of her posts counting down to Turkey Day.
- I’ve always wanted to experiment with a vegetarian Thanksgiving menu. Food & Style lays out a perfect menu, complete with a game plan.
- There’s always the option to leave the cooking to the pros. I personally wouldn’t want to do this every year, but it is much more relaxing not having to worry about kitchen timers and stacks of dishes.