Want to Know More About Our Events?
Read More on Our Events and Exhibits Page.
Connect with Us!
Here are the latest posts on FOL happenings!
- Jenny Sanford Donates Personal Papers to Special Collections May 24, 2013
- Addlestone Library to House SC Historical Society Collection May 6, 2013
- Addlestone Library and the C of C REACH Program = Winning Combination for All May 2, 2013
- Photos from The Winthrop Roundtable Featuring Justice Albie Sachs April 29, 2013
- Renowned Sculptor Long-bin Chen to Exhibit in Addlestone Library Rotunda April 25, 2013
Monthly Archives: March 2010
National Comedian J.B. Smoove Friday, March 26, 2010 8:00pm, Physicians Auditorium Nationally-known actor and comedian J.B. Smoove will perform a stand-up show as the finale of the “What’s so Funny?” series. J.B. Smoove is best known for his role as … Continue reading
Jenny Sanford: Staying True Wednesday, March 17 | 10:30am Emmett Robinson Theatre, 44 St. Philip Street *please arrive by 10:15am so we may begin promptly at 10:30am. $25 for Friends of the Library members. Reservations required. To register, please email … Continue reading
Regeneration by Pat Barker Craiglockhart War Hospital, Scotland, 1917, where army psychiatrist William Rivers is treating shell-shocked soldiers. Under his care are the poets Siegfried Sassoon and Wilfred Owen, as well as mute Billy Prior, who is only able to … Continue reading
Thursday, March 11, 2010 – 6:30pm Bob Seelert has been the CEO of five companies in three different industries. Mr. Seelert spent 23 years with General Foods Corporation and closely observed one of the biggest mega-mergers in US corporate history: … Continue reading
Dr. Neil Shulman, Doc Hollywood writer and producer, will discuss humor and health and explain why laughter is good therapy. Wednesday, March 3, 6 p.m. Admissions Information Center Robert Scott Small Building 175 Calhoun Street