Applications are being accepted for the 2017-2018 Teacher Leader program. The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m, Sunday, April 9th, 2017.
Please carefully review the following prior to beginning your application.
- Program requirements are available online here.
- You may only complete and submit this form ONCE. There is no option for saving and returning to this application, so be sure you have all required documentation before you begin your application.
- All application materials must be included at the time of online submission (with the exception of faculty recommendations which must be submitted by the faculty member separately).
- All uploaded application materials must submitted PDFs.
- All materials must be uploaded to the candidate’s online application. No paper or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to request a recommendation from a Teacher Education faculty member. Recommendations should be uploaded here no later than midnight, April 9th, 2017.
- Selected applicants will be asked to participate in a panel interview in April (April 18th and April 20th)
- Students selected for the program will be expected to participate in regularly scheduled activities, including a trip to Washington, DC during August (exact travel dates TBD.)