Applications are now being accepted for the 2014-2015 academic year. All applications and supporting documents MUST be submitted using the online form below. The deadline to apply (and for all recommendations to be submitted online) is midnight, Sunday, March 30, 2014.
Please carefully review the description of available scholarships and make note of the requirements for those scholarships for which you may be eligible. It is recommended you consider the preferences and requirements for these scholarships when drafting your personal statement. Although not all scholarships require recommendations, applicants are encouraged to provide them when possible.
Before beginning your application, please note:
- Your application will be used to consider you for all scholarships for which you are eligible, thus you only need to submit ONE application.
- You may only complete and submit this form ONCE. There is no option for saving and returning to this application, so be sure you have all required documentation before you begin your application.
- All application materials must be included at the time of online submission (with the exception of recommendations which must be submitted by the faculty member separately).
- All materials must be uploaded to the candidate’s online application. No paper or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Financial need will be determined by a student’s FAFSA application. For questions about the FASFA or related financial aid inquiries, please contact the Financial Aid office.
- Recommendations may be uploaded here: http://blogs.cofc.edu/ehhp/?p=85. Please keep in mind, it is YOUR responsibility as the applicant to request recommendations.
[gravityform id="2" name="2014-2015 Scholarship Applications"]