Cardinal Scholars is an in-home and online tutoring marketplace that gives exceptional tutors affiliated with top universities the chance to be matched with elementary, middle, and high school students in need of additional academic support. We now offer our services to the greater Charleston area and seek tutors who meet the following criteria:
· Are fantastic teachers and have experience teaching others.
· Are academically curious and intelligent.
· Attend or have graduated from C of C as either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student.
By creating a profile you have the opportunity to be matched with a client if your services are requested! It doesn’t take long to apply and create a profile and be part of our community.
If requested by a client, the benefits of working with us include:
· Freedom to set your own schedule (we expect you to be taking classes yourself!).
· Competitive compensation starting at $20/hr.
· Get to know great families from the community who will really appreciate your help.
Coming on board as a tutor is not a guarantee of tutoring work, but offers the opportunity to be considered for an assignment if we receive a tutoring request in your area for in person tutoring and/or around the country for online tutoring.
We hope you become part of our education platform and join tutors from institutions such as Harvard, Berkeley, Stanford, and now C of C!
Interested? Please go here to apply:http://www.cardinalscholars.com/apply.ph
To learn more about our company, visit:http://cardinalscholars.com