With Who: NBCUniversal
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Dates: Spring 2020
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to): This is a paid internship.
- Interns at The Steve Wilkos Show will work closely with production and office staff in various areas of the show. Interns will get hands-on experience in production and will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with producers, their associates and production assistants.
- The interns’ main responsibility will be assisting with the production of the show on a tape day by working closely with production assistants, helping guests, and running errands. Interns are also responsible for show call-in hotlines (the one potential guests call in order to be on the show), sorting and tagging mail and e-mails.
- All interns will also get an opportunity to work with the audience department and have the opportunity to sit in the control room during tape days.
Application Deadline: Applications close on November 1st, 2019 at 12:00 am
Apply (or see more information): Or, submit your application via Handshake today! (If you don’t have a Handshake account, select to create an account on the internship preview webpage. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com)
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020