With Who: The Cleveland Orchestra
Location: Cleveland, OH
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: The Cleveland Orchestra is looking for a Manager of Marketing Data & Analytics who will provide analytical insights and maintain technical aspects of marketing technology and data, with a balance between database administration and reporting responsibilities. This role will use patron data to assist in designing more effective marketing campaigns with the goal of reaching new audiences, growing loyalty and increasing ticket sales for The Cleveland Orchestra. The Manager will use skills to create queries, reports, databases and other output to support the planning and execution of data-driven marketing strategies. This individual will also manage technical marketing aspects of CRM, email, survey and digital streaming systems, and provide targeted database segmentation for various sales campaigns and reporting on key performance indicators.
- With departmental leadership, design audience segmentation strategies to tailor and personalize communication to patrons.
- Prepare patron data within Tessitura CRM system for use in direct marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail, online advertising, telemarketing, analysis, and more.
- Report and provide insight on key performance indicators with an eye for actionable takeaways. Conduct survey analysis to understand audience satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Help to manage the Orchestras email marketing campaigns, including implementation of automation tools, personalization, and integration with Tessitura CRM system.
- Work closely with colleagues to continually improve Tessitura patron database with projects such as enhancements, documentation, training and hygiene.
- Through response rate analysis and cost-of-sale work to maximize the effectiveness of paid advertising and promotion.
- Work inter- and cross-departmentally to develop ways to cross-sell, upgrade, and increase engagement of Orchestra audiences.
- Participate in sales forecasting and help monitor and evaluate subscription and single ticket sales campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be a knowledgeable resource for the department on Tessitura and other reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and surveying tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Data Management or related field, along with 3-5 years of experience working with a CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability in data management, manipulation and visualization.
- Knowledge of Tessitura CRM system, reporting tools and ticketing systems strongly preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and offer solutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated independent, mature judgment.
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a collaborative approach.
- Ability to successfully prioritize to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of classical music repertoire not required, but a plus.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn and use various database and planning software.
- No/limited travel required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Notes: We offer a competitive salary, generous medical and dental plan benefits, 403(b) plan with employer match, a remote/on-site work mix, complimentary concert tickets, and the opportunity to work with a world-renowned Orchestra.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today on The Cleveland Orchestra Jobs site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021