With Who: The Citadel
Location: Charleston, SC
Employment Type: Part-time, Hourly, Temporary
Salary: $15 – $20 per hour
Position Description: The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applications for a part-time, temporary Events/Marketing Coordinator position in the department of Auxiliaries Services. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of external rental events to include screening client inquiries; conducting site visits; coordinating internal approvals; contracting; coordination of setup, cleaning, AV, parking, security, catering, and other campus resources; and day-of event staffing.
- Maintain social media / web presence and assist with marketing initiatives for Auxiliary venues including the Swain Boating Center and Citadel Beach Club.
- Facilitate approvals and scheduling of the Swain Boating Center social spaces for internal use in the EMS scheduling system and S2 access control system.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Event Management, Director of Auxiliary Services, and AVP of Auxiliary Services.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in events, marketing, customer service, or related field.
Notes: Flexible weekday hours with some nights and weekends required for event staffing. Must be physically capable of lifting/moving event furniture if needed for event setup.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, August 26, 2021
Apply (or request more information): For more information or to apply, please visit the Citadel Jobs site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021