With Who: Tallo
Location: Charleston, SC
Employment Type: Full-time, Salaried
Position Description: Tallo is seeking a motivated and creative Social Media and Communications Specialist. This individual will work alongside Tallo’s Director of Communications to grow and curate our social media presence, and assist with Communications needs across the company. Must be a strong writer, a creative thinker, have a knack for numbers and analytics, and have an eye for visual design.
This breakdown of this role is roughly 75% social media, and 25% Communications and Digital Content Creation initiatives. There will be plenty of opportunity to grow within the role and take on additional responsibilities based on the needs of the teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Social Media:
- Plan and implement overall social media content creation and strategy for Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Craft our online voice and social media presence
- Work with Tallo’s Graphic Designer to shape our visual presence online.
- Monitor and report on social media analytics
- Build and maintain our online social media community
- Work with influencers and partners for co-branded content
- Communications/Digital Content Creation:
- Assist with the research, writing, and editing of blog posts
- Assist with drafting copy for website content and marketing emails
- Research, write, and edit content for case studies and customer success stories
- Strong social presence or a great example of an online community you’ve worked on extensively.
- Big ideas for how to grow our social presence and online brand awareness!
- A professionally formatted resume showing a marketing and communications skill set.
- A cover letter showcasing your writing skills and expressing why you’re a good fit for this role
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in social media, Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
Good to Have:
- 1-3 work samples (can be writing samples, design projects, or relevant class projects).
- A digital portfolio (PDFs, website, etc.) showcasing any previous, relevant work in the marketing, social media, design, or communication field.
- Familiarity with writing for two distinct audience: Generation Z students and job seekers, and companies, colleges, and industry leaders looking to use our product
Why You’ll Want to Work with Us:
- Tallo offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees including unlimited PTO. We provide excellent health, dental, and vision insurance as well as retirement benefits.
- Our team is committed to driving our compelling mission and creating excellent work within a truly unique and collaborative environment. We value our employees as the most important driver of our success, and we share in that success together.
- Our company also holds events for employees such as happy hours, holiday parties, and regular team activities. All of this in an innovative and fun team-oriented workspace.
Apply (or request more information): Check out this posting on LinkedIn Jobs.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021