With Who: Storyline Strategies
Location: Washington, DC
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Summary: (This is a paid internship) Interns at Storyline Strategies have the opportunity to do real work – gaining valuable work experience and professional connections along the way. While every day at Storyline Strategies is different, your primary responsibilities include:
- researching and compiling material for dial sessions and survey testing.
- assisting junior and senior staff with brainstorming, content creation, and editing.
- You’re a college student or recent college graduate with strong communication skills, an unquenchable sense of curiosity, a passion for details, and a love of language. A team player, your work ethic is matched by a willingness to tackle any challenge and contribute to any project.
- We will give preference to candidates who are able to commit to 20-25 hours a week (29 hour max.)
Application Deadline: Applications close on December 31st, 2019 at 4:45 pm.
How to Apply: To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, availability, and two recent, original writing samples (1-2 pages each) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who do not send all required materials will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply (or request more information): Submit your application via Handshake today! (If you don’t have a Handshake account, select to create an account on the internship preview webpage. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com)
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Her Campus Media: Seeking Writers - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Marketing and Student Recruitment Specialist - January 15, 2021
- MUSC: Seeks Global Health Communications Program Coordinator - January 15, 2021