With Who: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Location: 27 different locations across the nation! (see list)
Dates: Summer 2020
Position Description: This is a paid internship. As a Field Development Intern with ALSAC, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
ALSAC hosts thousands of fundraising events across the country every year, and we’re tasked with making each one a memorable and fun experience for the hundreds of thousands of donors and supporters who attend. With more than 30 regional offices located in U.S. major markets, we bring the mission of St. Jude to local communities. During your internship, you will get hands-on experience working with our amazing Field teams on events such as Walk/Run, Gala events or other fundraisers.
You’ll become an integral team member while generating ideas, developing strategies and finding solutions to help raise funds and awareness for children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases. You can also take advantage of professional development opportunities, build your resume and create memories of a lifetime while making a difference in the lives of others.
Our Program and How To Apply:
- This application is for Summer 2020 Field Development internships at our Regional Offices
- We offer part-time paid internships (20 hours per week) each semester
- Intern candidates that meet the minimum requirements will receive a questionnaire to gather more information on location and internship interest.
- Don’t wait- we will begin interviewing candidates in September so apply online today!
Internship Program Requirements:
- A passion for our mission!
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university, as a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student (in good standing) and have a major in marketing, public relations, communications, business, or other related area, and must be 18 years of age or older.
- Requires a degree of judgement; ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to effectively manage internal and external relationships
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Application Deadline: Applications close on March 1st, 2020 at 12:55 am
Apply (or see more information): Submit your application via Handshake today! (If you don’t have a Handshake account, select to create an account on the internship preview webpage. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021
- Parlay Vous: Seeking Sales and Marketing Intern (Fall 2021) - September 10, 2021