With Who: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: The Communications and Digital Marketing Specialist is mainly responsible for developing content, graphics and communications for digital platforms including our various websites, collateral, advertisements and social media for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System. This position will create a variety of content and communications aimed towards growing and engaging with audiences with a blended focus on recruitment marketing and digital marketing for the system. This individual will also design and update ads, flyers, and brochures. An important role for this position will be to develop strategies to grow the recruitment presence on social media, initiate and engage in conversation through different forums, track success of online and social media promotions, as well as encourage engagement from our audiences on our different platforms. This role will assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and other online/digital tactics. Other duties include optimizing all website properties through copywriting and keyword tagging, developing digital communications and coordination and support of recruitment events.
- Manages daily planning, creative development, coordination, execution, optimization of digital campaigns including, but not limited to: digital display advertising, pay-for-performance, search engine, social marketing campaigns.
- Assist in developing print/multimedia graphics, layouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Edits, maintains and updates current web pages
- Provides technical support and instruction to staff.
- Working with the Content Strategy team, draft copy, digital calls to action, and blog posts
- Interview employees, patients and stakeholders, draft their stories, and convert into content for the necessary communications channels
- Monitors, tracks and optimizes effectiveness, and report on key metrics for digital marketing campaigns from but not limited to Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, AdWords, Page Ranking tools, Social Media Ads and others.
- Prepares and presents reports on current and completed campaigns. Delivers measurable results (traffic and leads) and reports ROI on all spending.
- Assists in identifying appropriate social media and online channels for specific business needs, and tailoring campaigns to the target audience.
- Reviews and edits communications submitted for organizational issues.
- Works closely with recruitment to ensure messages are delivered clearly and effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, advertising, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related digital communications experience required (including social media, website, online communication design/development, copywriting).
- 2-3 years of marketing experience within recruitment and/or knowledge of healthcare.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Apply (or request more information): See more position information, and apply via the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Career Site.
Latest posts by Megan Gould (see all)
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Music Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Charleston City Paper: Seeks Editorial Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020
- Darkness to Light: Seeks Communications Intern (Fall 2020) - June 29, 2020