Made en France is a Charleston-based French-American online company selling high-end fashion exclusively Made in France.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated intern with a strong interest in Fashion and French culture to help us in developing our e-commerce platform and associated magazine through content, social media and marketing.
If you are a public relations, fashion design or marketing student with a curious and entrepreneurial spirit, this is a perfect fit for you.
- Developing social media content and strategies
- Managing top social media pages (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- Monitoring and interacting with the Fashion community to ensure optimal user engagement
- Engaging key target audiences to build site traffic
- Conducting outreach and building relationships with top fashion bloggers, fashion and beauty brands, and influencers
- Autonomous and eagerness to learn
- Deep knowledge of social networking platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations
- Able to work 10-15 hours a week, flexible hours and location (work from home)
- Undergraduate major in business, marketing and sales, communications
The right candidate will be a social media maven, a creative thinker, and a fashion trend watcher. An interest in French culture is important. Knowledgeable of French language a plus.
Candidates must possess a strong working knowledge of popular social media sites and a command for online community building and management practices. Potential team members must possess a “can-do,” winning attitude, exemplary writing and editing skills and the confidence to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Although this position is unpaid, you will gain valuable business experience with a dynamic international company.
Apply online by submitting a resume and cover letter.
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018