WeddingWire is the nation’s leading technology company serving the $100+ billion wedding, corporate, and social events industry. Simply put: We connect people with great merchants and help event merchants grow their businesses. We are also a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
WeddingWire is looking for a full time Sales Associates to help build partnerships with local event professionals to help grow their businesses online.
About The Job:
Have Fun. WeddingWire Sales Associates work in a fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectual colleagues. As a member of one of Mid-Atlantic’s fastest growing businesses, our Sales Associates embrace the opportunity to drive results that directly impact the company’s overall growth and bottom line.
Make a Difference. The primary responsibility of this role is to engage with various wedding and event merchants in an assigned territory to help their businesses grow. Through a consultative sales process, our Sales Associates build rapport with business owners to advise them on best business practices and how to stay ahead of technology and industry trends.
Grow Personally and Professionally. Our Sales Associates participate in ongoing training specially designed not only to make them an expert on WeddingWire’s advertising and business management services, but also to strengthen their sales skills and foster overall professional development. Our Sales Associates manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, pitching, closing and pipeline management. Their compensation and career growth are determined by their quality of work and proven performance.
- You are comfortable making cold and warm calls and have excellent phone presence.
- You are extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals.
- You are confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are goal oriented and have accountability for your work.
- You thrive in a fast paced and competitive team environment.
- You earned your Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
If this describes you, click here to apply and start your career adventure with us!