With Who: Pay It Forward Charleston
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Charleston, SC
Compensation: $15 per hour
Position Description: Pay It Forward Charleston is seeking a committed intern to support brand-building efforts and a summer public awareness and fundraising campaign, “Brighter Days Ahead.” If you’re interested in spending five or more hours a week with us, please let us know and complete the linked Google Form!
Primary Objectives: social media management and content creation
Secondary Objectives: community outreach and engagement
Tertiary Objectives: support summer marketing campaign in communications and marketing, assist in program execution and volunteer coordination, assist in distribution of materials (which will include face-to-face community engagement)
Requirements: THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. Individuals must have a computer and access to reliable wi-fi; Weekly availability, hours negotiable; Familiarity and/or experience with the Charleston food and beverage community is a plus; Familiarity with Google Suite; Proficiency of Instagram and Facebook; Interest or experience in non-profit work
Responsibilities: 5-10 hours per week
- Create compelling and visually interesting content for our social media channels. (Photography experience is a plus, experience or interest in graphic design is a plus)
- Work with marketing lead developing a digital content strategy that supports reaching key stakeholders: partners, donors, potential grant applicants/beneficiaries, and the overall community.
- Assist marketing lead and Executive Director in preparing materials for pitching brands on partnerships and collaborations
- Support Executive Director in content creation for newsletter
- Create and manage an outreach plan to attract applicants while simultaneously sharing our programming with the f&b community and business owners/operators in the industry.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021