With Who: Partners of the Americas
Location: Remote (organization based in Washington, DC)
Dates: Fall 2020
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Position Description: Partners of the Americas is an international grassroots organization that connects individuals and organizations to serve and change lives through lasting partnerships in the Western Hemisphere.
The Communications Internship is a virtual, unpaid position (with a small stipend) that provides an opportunity to get significant hands-on experience in supporting Partners’ communications efforts. Applicants interested in receiving college credit are welcome to apply.
- Draft social media content for posting on Partners’ channels;
- Track, monitor, and evaluate social media activity using Google Analytics;
- Assist with the preparation of Partners’ events, publications and reports as needed;
- Support website modifications, enhancements, and content updates;
- Research relevant topics to Partners;
- Draft and post articles and blogs;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week (virtually)
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Ads, video editing tools, and Drupal are preferred but not required
Application Deadline: Applications close on September 28, 2020 at 4:45 PM
Apply (or request more information): Apply today, or see more position information on the CofC Handshake Portal portal. Please send your resume/cv and cover letter to email@example.com with “Communications Internship” as your subject line. Please note that only finalists will be contacted.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Central College: Seeks Content Specialist – Editorial - October 20, 2020
- 4 News Now: Seeks News Content Producer - October 20, 2020
- KXLY TV & Phase 3 Digital: Seeking Media Sales Account Executive - October 20, 2020