With Who: Pain Specialists of Charleston, P.A.
Location: Charleston, SC
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: Join our team! Large healthcare company seeks social media coordinator to join our marketing team.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Generate, build, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful, on-brand connections with the target audience(s)
- Lead reputation management efforts including email surveys;
- Monitor and manage responses on social media channels;
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Analyze and manage Google Adwords while staying within budget
- Create and maintain social media editorial calendars
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Adwords experience REQUIRED
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
Apply (or request more information): See the full job posting on LinkedIn.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- BagValet: Seeks Digital Media Intern (Summer 2021) - April 9, 2021
- Heart of Hospice: Seeks Marketing Intern (Summer 2021) - April 9, 2021
- New Directions Staffing: Seeking Part-Time Social Media Manager - April 9, 2021