Copywriting Internship at Mythic
Mythic is currently seeking copywriting students to assist our growing team. The internship is paid ($11.00/hour) and full time (40 hours/week). The 10-week program balances our organizational needs with your interests and professional aspirations. You’ll work under a mentor and have the supervision of an Associate Creative Director. Projects will be assigned based on current client needs and agency workload. You’ll get to exercise classroom concepts and theories in the workplace, including internal and external projects plus participate in strategic and creative brainstorm discussions. In addition, you’ll get professional development through internal training seminars.
Mythic is a full-service advertising agency, located in uptown Charlotte, N.C., focused on consumer and business-to-business work for Fortune 500 brands. We offer a unique blend of high-caliber business consulting, flawless creative, advanced analytics, and proven implementation. For more information visit bemythic.com.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited creative program at a college/university and be at least a rising junior
- Working towards a degree in Communications, English or a related field
- Skilled in grammar, punctuation and spelling, proofreading, and fact checking
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce copy for all forms of advertising
- Craft marketing messages for clients, drawing on existing work, research, strategic direction and market insight
- Collaborate with account and creative teammates to execute based on approved creative briefs
- Participate in creative brainstorms and collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts
- Revise and proof final files for presentation and/or production
- Develop creative assets for presentations, proposals and pitches
- Attend client meetings and internal meetings
If you are interested in this position, please email your résumé, cover letter and portfolio with work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the online job description here: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2281108/share_preview
Summer 2019 application deadline: February 15, 2019.
Candidates will be contacted one to three business weeks following the deadline.