Goff D’Antonio Associates, a local architecture firm, recently posted a paid Marketing internship on Handshake for Fall 2018.
Interested students can learn more & apply for the position by logging into the College of Charleston Career Center’s Employment Opportunities site, Handshake, at https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/.
34 Radcliffe Street, Charleston, SC 29403
Architecture and Planning industry
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Applicants should be in junior or senior year of College of Charleston
- Pursuing a degree in communication/marketing/graphic design/integrated media
- Available to work at least 10-15 hours per week during academic semester
- High degree of organization
- Computer savvy
- Strong writing skills
- Ability and familiarity with computers and with social media platforms
- Familiarity with social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, Houzz, Google and Twitter, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping website current
- Setting up and maintaining/posting to social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Maintain and improve firm social media presence
- Public relations – newspaper article generation
- Hands-on-experience with all aspects of social media for an architectural firm
- Exposure to marketing and branding
The intern will be supervised by the Principal, Project Manager, and Administrative Assistant.
Application deadline is Sept. 26th at 4pm.