OneWorld Health is an international NGO that exists to provide quality, affordable healthcare to people in need. OneWorld Health’s vision is to empower communities to achieve long-term improvements in health and quality of life. The organization achieves this goal through the development of facility-based medical projects and volunteer engagement across East Africa and Central America.
This internship is geared towards providing an undergraduate communication student an opportunity to tell the compelling story of OneWorld Health to donors, volunteers and all other key stakeholders.
This internship will give you the opportunity to:
• Assist in content creation of patient, local staff and volunteer stories
• Manage online presence through the use of social media platforms
• Assist in press release creation to highlight newsworthy events
• Assist in the creation of monthly eNewsletter
• Occasionally assist with copy editing
• Occasionally assist with website updates
• Be a part of a movement to provide quality, affordable healthcare to those who need it most
We are looking for candidates who embody the following:
• A passion for storytelling
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
• Flexible and creative, possessing a good attitude and zeal for learning
• Must be able to travel to OWH’s office in West Ashley
• Must have your own computer
• Must know how to operate a Keurig (unless you don’t like to drink coffee, of course)
Candidates must be able to work 10-15 hours a week. This is a paid internship. Interested applicants should send cover letters and resumes to Tyler@oneworldhealth.com.
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018