With Who: Office of Congressman Joe Cunningham (Mt. Pleasant and Beaufort offices)
Dates: Fall 2019 Semester
Position Description: The Office of Congressman Joe Cunningham (SC-01) is seeking interns for the Fall of 2019 in the Mt. Pleasant and Beaufort offices. The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate who has a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, and an attention to detail. Qualified candidates will also need strong oral and written communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment.
- answering the phones
- handling incoming and outgoing mail and email
- staffing Congressional visits
- addressing constituent concerns
- attending city, county, and community meetings
- submitting detailed weekly reports
- assist Field Representatives and Case Workers
- updating constituent service database
Apply: Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fall 2019 Intern” in the subject line. Please indicate expected start and end dates as well as hours available to work in your cover letter. The office will work with current students to receive college credits.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Amazon: Seeking News Monitoring Coordinator - December 3, 2020
- Democratic Governors Assoc: Seeks Remote Communications Interns (Spring 2021) - December 2, 2020
- House Democratic Caucus: Seeks Remote Digital Interns (Spring 2021) - December 2, 2020