With Who: Ntirety
Location: Denver, CO or Austin, TX
Type of Employment: Full-time
Position Description: Ntirety is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager for either our Denver, CO or Austin, TX office. The Senior Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Chief Revenue Officer in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, demand generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives. Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through a strong focus on channel marketing, management of all online and offline marketing programs (i.e. PPC, SEO/SEM), digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, and analytics. We are looking for a highly motivated marketing professional who is a self-starter and has proven experience in planning and executing successful lead generation marketing campaigns in the Cloud Hosting or SaaS space targeting mid-market to enterprise customers as well as Channel Partners. The ability to think strategically and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done are key in this high-visibility role.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a creative, diligent generalist that will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization. While managing a small team of marketing specialists this individual will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing-related activities through various channels with the objective of driving and attaining high sales figures. The Senior Marketing Manager will be involved in new product and service launches, and associated brands to meet profitability goals through effective marketing programs.
Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing’s contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, and analytic expertise
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Lead planning and execute fully integrated channel marketing and demand generation marketing campaigns with the goal of driving attributable leads and revenue.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updatesDevelop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Collaborate with both inside and outside sales representatives to identify customer needs.
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Analyze and evaluate current marketing activities, lead generation efforts and opportunities, own the business drivers and performance metrics to drive growth through effective marketing programs.
- Be a powerful advocate and thought leader by representing assigned product lines in webinars, speaking engagements at industry events and blog contributions.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for assigned product line(s) from strategic plan to execution and sustaining.
- Incorporate the value propositions into key customer and channel partner touchpoints and collaborate with all aspects of account-based marketing (creative design, PPC, display, events, social, digital, communications, and research) to integrate and amplify marketing efforts.
- Collaborate closely and facilitate communication with the shared services team as necessary to drive activity, sales, and revenue.
- Create, communicate and drive consensus of marketing strategy with the senior leadership team, shared services team and partner organizations.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or equivalent required. MBA preferred but not required.
- Genuine desire to contribute, have fun, learn, grow and win.
- 5 years of in-depth experience in marketing/demand generation marketing in Cloud Hosting, SaaS or related industry; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Channel and Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Experience directing and coordinating campaigns via marketing automation platforms such as Marketo.
- Proven ability to optimize for organic search on the major search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN/Live and ASK. Google AdWords Certification a definite plus.
- Experience managing and growing a team.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns from lead generation to overall revenues that result in meeting strategic business objectives.
- Some product marketing experience is a plus but not required.
- Exceptional analytical skill is a plus.
- Strong experience in conveying strategic recommendations, communicating forthcoming campaigns and results to sales and executive teams.
- Solid understanding of the Mid-Market and Enterprise segment including technology adoption, infrastructure drivers, decision makers, and pain points.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a cross-functional organization and coordinate people and resources from multiple areas of the company effectively.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today! Ntirety Job Application via CofC Alumni Career Center