With Who: NP Strategy
Location: Charleston, SC
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Description: In coordination with NP Strategy team members, assist in project management efforts. Work to ensure client goals are being met through effective messaging, strategic communications, social media, and media relations. Specialists must have a team-focused, “team-first” mindset and be willing to quickly and accurately execute tasks.
NP Strategy Mission, Vision, and Values:
- Mission: To help our clients connect with the right people, in the right way, in order to reach their goals.
- Vision: To be an essential team member to each of our clients.
- Teamwork – Service Over Self
- Integrity – Do The Right Thing
- Respect – Treat Everyone with Respect
- Enjoyment – Enjoy Our Work and Each Other
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with NP Strategy client teams to assist in provided services to include message development, strategic communications, media relations and social media, among others
- Work closely with NP Strategy project leads to serve clients by:
- Creating content for, and managing client’s social media channels
- Creating content for, and managing client’s newsletters
- Creating written content such as press releases, editorials and articles for earned and paid media placement
- Creating graphic design content
- Overseeing the updating of website content, newsletters, brochures, and other external communication pieces
- Developing messaging and talking points
- Manage events, when directed
- Manage client calls and tasks on behalf of project lead, when directed
- Proactively work with other team members, especially coordinators and interns, to help appropriately leverage workloads.
- Manage marketing opportunities such as podcasts and webinars
- Meet annual billable and collections goals
- Be flexible and willing to work after hours if needed for a client or team project goal
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, marketing, communications, English or similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in related field.
- Must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and able to work well with clients, including attorneys and staff at Nexsen Pruet as well as fellow NP Strategy team members.
- Strong communication, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing and executing communication plans and campaigns
- Ability to evaluate opportunities for business development and determine ROI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus.
- Willingness to work at Nexsen Pruet office locations.
- Willingness and ability to travel to serve clients and team members.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Apply (or request more information): For more information or to apply, please reach out to Lica Colwell at AColwell@nexsenpruet.com.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021