Location: Northbrook, IL
Type of Employment: Full-time
North Shore-Barrington Association of REALTORS® (NSBAR) seeks a detail-oriented self-starter to serve as our Digital Marketing Coordinator.
This individual will help advance a robust digital marketing/social media strategy that seeks to amplify our multi-media communications and assist in driving greater NSBAR Member engagement. The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications and assists the NSBAR team in daily marketing activities.
Duties include planning and executing a social media editorial calendar, producing and editing short-form video content and graphics, shooting & editing photos, monitoring social media platforms for trends and opportunities, managing NSBAR’s e-newsletter platform and blog, coordinating digital messaging with internal and external stakeholders, and providing regular analysis of back-end analytic data.
The successful candidate is proactive, thinks outside the box, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Importantly, we are seeking someone with a passion for visual “storytelling.”
- Assisting the Director of Marketing & Communications — and supporting the NSBAR team with ongoing multi-media marketing activities.
- Coordinating the production of NSBAR’s wide ranging digital communication platforms; e-Newsletters, blog, social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and website (nsbar.org)
- Capturing, creating, editing authentic and engaging digital visual content in the form of photos & short-form videos.
- With the Director of Marketing & Communications — acting as a brand guardian in terms of “look and feel” of online communications, as well as the “tone of voice” of copy.
- Preparing Digital/Social Media campaigns to best disseminate important messages about NSBAR services, programs & special events to our Membership – ensuring that information is conveyed to our Members both effectively, and on a timely basis.
- A/B Testing on various e-Mail campaigns to establish the most effective approaches in order to guide improvements.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
This job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the dynamic business needs of the organization.
- A degree in fields such as communication, marketing, journalism, videography (not essential, but an advantage.)
- 2+ years’ experience working in social media with a strong understanding of various platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Skilled photography, videography and editing experience required. (Someone with a passion for visual “storytelling.”)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (365) and the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop and Adobe Premiere.)
- Proficiency with Social Media Management Platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Application Information: To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and two digital work samples to email@example.com. Applicants will NOT be considered without submitting above materials. No phone inquiries or drop-ins, please.
Apply (or see more job posting information): Submit your application today via the CofC Alumni Career Center!
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- ABB: Seeks US Electrification Media Relations Manager - August 5, 2021
- CofC: Seeking Associate Director for Student Engagement - August 5, 2021
- CofC: Seeking Associate Director of Digital Marketing - August 5, 2021