Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides essential legal services to low-income children, families, and individuals. With private attorneys out of financial reach for such a large segment of our community, our organization provides free legal services to overcome the legal barrier, prevent injustice, and secure basic needs such as food and shelter for those in our community who need it most. We provide advice and counsel, clinics on pleading preparation, engage the private bar to take cases, and refer clients to various human services organizations.
We are seeking a marketing and communications intern for fall 2019.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a student to assist with our nonprofit’s marketing and communications, including social media, newsletter, press releases, and website.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.), WordPress, Mailchimp, and social media platforms to include Facebook and Instagram.
To apply, e-mail a cover letter and resume Director Alissa Lietzow at ALietzow@charlestonprobono.org.