With who: Charleston Hope whose mission is to enhance school culture and climate in Charleston’s high-poverty, Title 1 schools.
Where: Charleston, SC
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote the organization on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaign scalability
To apply: Email Kendall Biga at email@example.com.
Maggie BoydMaggie Boyd
- Scholarship Recipient Profile: Zara Johnson - April 30, 2023
- Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network Seeks Vice-President, Development and Communications - August 8, 2022
- Public Relations, Content, and Media Internship at Nectar Sunglasses - July 25, 2022