With Who: NBCUniversal
Location: NYC, New York
Dates: Spring 2020
Position Description: This is a paid internship. Internships may include (but are not limited to):
- Digital Business Development
- Digital Design
- Digital Production
- Digital Social Marketing
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
- Digital Business Development: Interns will support the East Coast Digital team with day to day department management and business operations. They will have the opportunity to assist with various reports that analyze current digital department infrastructure and strategy. Interns will be exposed to social media initiatives, streaming strategy, and digital content monetization. This internship is focused on the business-aspects of running a digital marketing team focused on late night entertainment.
- Digital Design: Interns will assist the Digital Art Director in creating social media, marketing, product, and sales design elements for the NBC late night shows. They will develop premium quality original artwork and marketing designs using Adobe CC; create motion graphics pieces to be used on multiple different platforms; communicate and present design concepts. A background in Social Design, Motion & Visual Design, and/or Responsive/Adaptive Design are highly encouraged, as well as strong knowledge of social platforms.
- Digital Production: Interns will assist with: general digital production, including site and app updates for NBC’s late night properties; Photoshop of template assets; asset delivery; miscellaneous digital and video production tasks on an as-needed basis; assisting with competitive data analysis; archiving and organizing existing content. Familiarity with simple Content Management Systems is ideal for candidates interested in this role.
- Digital Social Marketing: Interns will have the opportunity to assist the Social Media team in developing social editorial content plans and social media content including GIFs for late night shows and potentially other NBC Entertainment properties. Interns will not only be included in brainstorms and team meetings, but are considered active participants/contributors throughout the semester as well.
These internships are ideal for dependable, enthusiastic, and motivated students with a passion for late night TV and a desire to be part of an exciting and innovative digital team.
Application Deadline: Applications close on November 1st, 2019 at 12:00 am
Apply (or see more information): Or, submit your application via Handshake today! (If you don’t have a Handshake account, select to create an account on the internship preview webpage. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com)