Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Position Description: The Motley Rice LLC Marketing and Communications department collaborates with practice groups, co-counsel, administrative teams and committees to support and promote the firm’s philosophy, business development and messaging through print, online and other communications tools and vehicles.
This part-time job opportunity is available for motivated upper-level college students who are majoring in Advertising, Digital and Online Media, Marketing, Mass Communications, or another relevant program. The position begins early February and runs through at least April for a minimum of 20 hours per week. The start/end date and scheduling may be flexible. $10-$12/hour.
- Support maintenance of firm and attorney profiles for marketing collateral, website, regional and industry publications and directories
- Assist with day-to-day production work flow, including assembling marketing collateral packets and materials needed for business development initiatives
- Data entry and management of spreadsheets and database updates
- Research, draft and support social media content creation
- Contribute to search engine optimization efforts by conducting tasks like keyword research, competitor analysis and content audits
- Brainstorm and research premium items and ideas for conferences
- Participate in marketing meetings as well as team brainstorming and creative sessions
- College junior, senior or recent graduate pursuing a degree/career in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- High proficiency in computer file management necessary, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint helpful.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines; detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills, ability to follow directions
- Professional customer service skills with the ability to listen, ask questions and provide solutions
- Strong verbal, written, research, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fundamental SEO knowledge and/or an above average amount of internet savviness
- Interest/skill in photography a plus
- Fundamental website coding (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Ability to adhere to corporate brand standards
Application Deadline: Applications close on February 14th, 2020 at 11:55 pm